Subject: Re: [office-metadata] meta-field and more...

I think I can answer this:

On May 10, 2007, at 3:24 PM, Elias Torres wrote:

> Before we put this into the spec, I want to know what is the problem
> we are
> trying to solve, defined (hopefully already in our requirements
> document).

If I add a citation to a document encoded as a text:meta-field element,
how does an application know where (e.g. in what graph) to save the
associated RDF/XML metadata that is referenced by it?

Note: I am only identifying the problem I think Svante is trying to
solve.

I think he's also worried about what an editor does as it comes across
a field. How does it know what to load to find related metadata? My
answer is it doesn't really matter, since all the RDF should be loaded
into a model and accessed by IRI.