Subject: Re: [office-metadata] meta-field and more...

Bruce D'Arcus wrote:
> I think he's also worried about what an editor does as it comes across
> a field. How does it know what to load to find related metadata? My
> answer is it doesn't really matter, since all the RDF should be loaded
> into a model and accessed by IRI.
That all RDF is being loaded into one model is already an implementation
detail. Some ODF application might want to let the plugin parse and work
only on their RDF/XML files and parse only the metadata manifest. As my
desired property is part of the metadata manifest, which is flexible to
be extended. We might keep this open and the ODF application vendors
might arrange this separately aside of this spec.
I will sleep it over and come back on this tomorrow.

Enjoy your evening,