Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Further ODF elements using xml:id

Bruce D'Arcus wrote:

> On May 15, 2007, at 11:01 AM, Svante Schubert wrote:
>
>>> If we're talking about the metadata attributes, then that's another
>>> question.
>>>
>> I am sorry, your answer is not clear to me. Could you rephrase your
>> comment, please.
>
> m:about, m;property, etc. It sounds like no.

You say that you would like to use the complete common metadata
attribute list instead only xml:id, right?

The attributes m:about/m:property define the contained string as a RDF
literal, but none of the mentioned elements have a direct text node.
Do you see a use case for returning the string of the hole column / row
/ section, would it not be described more precisely by using these
attributes on their child elements.

The solely usage of xml:id on these elements, would be similar to our
decision to have only xml:id on table:table.