Subject: RE: [office] I guess this is goodbye, and good luck

Bruce, all,

First, I share your disappointment that you were not made aware of the
ongoing dialogue asking the OpenDocument Foundation to comply with OASIS'
long-standing membership rules.

That said; allow me to alert you to another detail that may not be aware
of-- Our fee-waived membership program.

Your Chair can request a fee waived membership for folks who are making
necessary contributions and who are not able to fund their membership.  See
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/liaison_policy.php#fee-wavedgrants for
details.

I hope that helps,

Scott McGrath