Subject: Back in action!

Greetings!

Apologies for the sudden silence!

The motherboard on my laptop died late Friday or early Saturday. The
same week that I made the last payment on it. :-( Fortunately I had
gotten the extended next business day repair stuff. The motherboard was
replaced today.

I am digging out from under a moutain of stuff but will try to respond
to everything that is pending by late tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Patrick

PS: I will be doing the meeting notice for a meeting tomorrow in a bit.

--
Patrick Durusau
Patrick@Durusau.net