Subject: Re: [office-metadata] question for Elias on rdf:type/odf:type

I had not seen that. Where will this be used? In the manifest? If so, we
don't need odf:type, we need to use rdf:type, much preferred.

Why is this being introduced? I don't think we can be introducting stuff at
every meeting, especially if we haven't agreed on it. Did everyone agree to
it?

I really don't like the way we work, where the editors add everything they
want to the specification and then we have to search for changes to keep
track of them and then decide or argue for something to excluded as opposed
for it to be included.

Where are we?

-Elias