Subject: Re: [office-metadata] question for Elias on rdf:type/odf:type

I can't give my opinion always because of time (and travel). But Svante
knew clearly well after spending almost 2 hours on the phone together that
we did not agree. I sent a few notes on the issues explaining my side of
the problem and I don't think I have seen Svante's refutal or alternative
except for what he added directly to the draft specification. This is where
I have the problem.

-Elias

Patrick Durusau <patrick@durusau.net> wrote on 05/17/2007 10:07:21 AM:

> Elias,
>
> Noted.
>
> It would be helpful if we knew your opinion about the question that was
> asked.
>
> Hope you are having a great day!
>
> Patrick
>
> PS: Yes, it would be better if the editors (myself included) were more
> systematic about posing issues rather than just making changes. I will
> try to do better as will Svante. If you like, we can post these as
> issues for the current draft and formally note them for discussion next
> week. I suppose I can also list a whole series of editorial nits for
> formal approval as well.
>
> Elias Torres wrote:
>
> >Patrick Durusau <patrick@durusau.net> wrote on 05/17/2007 05:10:31 AM:

> >>Under 1.1.1 Declaration of Metadata Files in the Metadata Manifest,
File