Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Groups - ODF-Metadata-Proposal (ODF-Metadata-Proposal.odt)uploaded

Lars,

Lars Oppermann wrote:

> Hi Bruce,
>
> Not sure whether we need an explicit 'strawman' proposal. If we
> discuss and agree on an initial plan, that reflects everyone's
> expectations as to how your work should transition into the full spec,
> there is no problem in making adjustments to that along the way.

Could you say a bit more about the "transition into the full spec" process?

Assuming that full TC approves the propsosal, do you mean the mechanics
(editing) of actually getting it into the specification?

For the most part, the language in the proposal can be used "as is" for
the new material but for changes concerning existing elements, the
descriptions of those would have to be edited. And obviously the
metadata section would need to be re-written.

You can put me down as interested in volunteering for those tasks.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau