Subject: citation example redux

Been working with some developers on citation field issues (in both
Word and OOo), and here's what we've come up with that might form the
basis for an implementation and, perhaps, and informative note (and/or
used in the examples document).

I'm not sure if what I have now in the odf namespace belongs there,
and/or whether they'd be useful to define as such (?).

Anyway, here goes ...

A citation is an ordered collection of one or more references. Each
reference has
   - one required ID (a URI) that corresponds to the URI for the source
   - optional prefix and suffix parameters
   - optional locator parameters for page numbers, etc.

Within a citation, references shall be ordered by user-assigned
sequence number, then grouped by prefix, then within each group
presented as defined by the style (including being reordered within the
group if the style so specifies).

In RDF, a citation field would thus be represented like:

<urn:uuid:9ue913uerje3idfj1rj> a odf:Citation ;
     odf:reference [
         odf:sequence "1" ; # use an explicit sequence property to track
order
         dc:source <urn:isbn:98239834> ;
         cite:pages "23" ] ;
     odf:reference [
         odf:sequence "2" ;
         dc:source <urn:isbn:12983267> ;
         odf:prefix "see also " ] .

In RDF/XML:

     <odf:Citation rdf:about="urn:uuid:9ue913uerje3idfj1rj">
         <odf:reference rdf:parseType="Resource">
             <dc:source rdf:resource="urn:isbn:98239834"/>
             <odf:sequence>1</odf:sequence>
             <cite:pages>23</cite:pages>
         </odf:reference>
         <odf:reference rdf:parseType="Resource">
             <dc:source rdf:resource="urn:isbn:12983267"/>
             <odf:sequence>2</odf:sequence>
             <odf:prefix>see also </odf:prefix>
         </odf:reference>
     </odf:Citation>