Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Groups - MetaData-Examples_07-06-21 (MetaData-Examples_07-06-21.odt) uploaded

On Jun 22, 2007, at 8:48 AM, Svante Schubert wrote:

>> Yes, but this document is not for tools; it's for humans.
> I am human and see no obfuscation. ;-)
> Bruce, all I want to say, it's a matter of personal taste and habit
> but we can change this, as it seems important for you as both ways are
> valid.

But the point is the way you are doing it in the example is not a
standard serialization. So if an RDF newbie goes and looks on the web
for information, the examples they will see will use the more standard
"rdf:resource" approach. For example, the RDF Primer only uses this
serialization (though smartly uses N3 more than RDF/XML for
demonstration).

So I think it will he helpful for your TC colleagues for our examples
to look similar to examples they would find in other documentation. The
inclusion of N3, BTW, is nice. Do we reference this?

<http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/Primer>