Subject: OWL question regarding odf:path

Hi Elias,

in our metadata proposal, we are using odf:path twice.
Once for odf:Element and once for odf:File.

Currently we define only odf:File as a domain:

<owl:DatatypeProperty
rdf:about="http://docs.oasis-open.org/opendocument/meta/package#path";>
    <rdf:type
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#FunctionalProperty"/>
    <domain
rdf:resource="http://docs.oasis-open.org/opendocument/meta/package#File"/>
    <range rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#Literal"/>
    <label xml:lang="en">the ODF file path</label>
    <comment xml:lang="en">The relative path to the file within the
package relative to the package root.</comment>
</owl:DatatypeProperty>

How can this issue being solved in OWL most elegant?
I am working on an issue documents reflecting the comments from the TC,
and this is part of it.

Thanks in advance,