Subject: Re: [office-metadata] final updates

Marbux,

marbux wrote:

> And has Sun recanted Svante's previous announcement that Sun does not
> intend to fully implement the metadata SC's work
You can relax, you have been misinformed. There were no such
announcement, as I already told you in my mail yesterday.

regards,

Sun Microsystems GmbH           Svante Schubert
Nagelsweg 55                    Software Engineer
20097 Hamburg                   StarOffice / OpenOffice.org Development
Germany                         Phone: +49(0)40 236 46 500
http://www.sun.com              Svante.Schubert@sun.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Marcel Schneider, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer