Subject: Re: how do we deal with metadata vocabularies?

Svante Schubert wrote:
> Bruce D'Arcus wrote:
>>
>> On Jul 24, 2007, at 12:56 PM, Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 -
>> Hamburg wrote:
>> [...]
>>
>> Also, I presume this would essentially be like a snapshot of it in
>> time? E.g. we are free to evolve it independently if necessary?
> The snapshot should be a version, that the ODF spec could refer to.
> Aside of this stable version, your site could host the ongoing work
> for further versions.
I am sorry, I might not made it precise enough at this point.
In different words, I suggest the specification of the bibliographic
ontology will be embedded into the ODF specification to take no risk in
making normative references to non standard specifications, but would
make a informative reference, that the bibliographic ontology is based
on a certain version from your bibliontology.com site.

regards,