Subject: Re: [office-metadata] citation

Bruce,

Bruce D'Arcus wrote:
> OK, I need some help on the citation field. Svante? Can you help me
> get this out? I'm totally overwhelmed with work and don't really know
> what this should look like
I am currently equally overwhelmed with work, I have not even finished
the editorial part on the metadata, yet.
There have to be someone else to prepare the proposal.
Even if I had the time I am not an expert in citation as you are, I do
not know the requirements, would not be able to create a citation
grammar, I could only assist you by reviewing it.