Subject: Re: [office-metadata] OpenOffice can parse RDF ?!?!?

Bruce,

I'm astonished. They must be using an xml parser either in OO 2.2.1
or inside its XForms engine in it that knows a little bit about RDF.
If I could figure out which one it is, it would help with this project.

BTW, I'm sorry I didn't chime in last week as you requested on the
thread with Svante.

John