Subject: Re: [office-metadata] OpenOffice can parse RDF ?!?!?

Hi John,

The XForms implementation uses a DOM view of the instance implemented on
top of libxml2. It does not have any special provisions regarding
RDF/XML. It just happens that the tree view which we show in order to
let the user access the instance seems to fit quite well for the RDF
data model.

Being able to bind an XForms model to a metadata stream sounds like a
natural synergy between the two mechanisms and I do hope that we will
able to provide such a feature in OpenOffice.org in the future.

Bests,
Lars

--
Sun Microsystems                Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>
Nagelsweg 55                    Software Engineer