Subject: Minor Draft Change: Usage of Data Styles on Meta Fields

Before I will be on vacation next Friday, I would like to suggest one
last minor change to the draft, which seems quite interesting to me.

I propose the addition of the "style:data-style-name" attribute to the
text:meta-field element, as by this the data formatting styles for
Numbers, Currencies, Time, Boolean, etc., which are already part of an
Office could be reused by the text:meta-field as well.

More details about Data Styles can be found in Chapter 14.7 "Data
Styles" in the latest predraft 5.

Is there anything else someone need to add to the current draft?

@Bruce: Was the prefix/suffix style intended to be added to the ODF 1.2?

regards,
Svante

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH           Svante Schubert
Nagelsweg 55                    Software Engineer

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028