Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Minor Draft Change: Usage of Data Styles on MetaFields

Hi John,

I would suggest you take a metadata manifest file from our last example
document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/25054/07-08-22-MetaData-Examples.odt
The one from Chapter 3.3. might be a good one.

BTW <our example is really a nice one, after I adapted the submission
target URL I could save an RDF/XML.

PS: I have thown the RDF into the validator http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/
You only missed the namespace prefix of rdf:datatype and
pert:hasQuantity, than everything was fine.

Bests,
Svante

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH           Svante Schubert
Nagelsweg 55                    Software Engineer

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028