Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Re: Early September suggestion

That would be great.   I was thinking the same thing.

I'm about to blog on ODF metadata as well, linking to Svante's post.  I'll include a link to your post as well, once it is up.

Let's go,  metadata!

-Rob
___________________________

Rob Weir
Software Architect
IBM Software Group

email: robert_weir@us.ibm.com
phone: 1-978-399-7122
blog:
http://www.robweir.com/blog/

"Bruce D'Arcus" <bdarcus@gmail.com>

10/12/2007 05:42 PM

office-metadata <office-metadata@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
Re: [office-metadata] Re: Early September suggestion

John,

Can you make at least one of the presentation files -- say the PDF --
directly accessible (not zipped)?

I'm going to blog a link to Svante's new post, and would like to include
your's as well.