Subject: RE: [office-metadata] [Fwd: Re: ODF and semantic web]

Hi folks,

  I just wanted to remind everyone that private emails - unless submitted to the tc comment list - should not be forwarded to the TC email list. Anyone who isn't a member of the TC must submit feedback through the TC comment list to ensure that the poster has agreed to the IPR terms of the technical committee.

  The formal way to is to set up a liaison with the particular W3C working group - typically by having at least one common member who is responsible for communication between the two groups.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS