Subject: RE: [office-metadata] Application support for ODF metadata model

Hello everyone,

  I certainly don't this this type of work is out of scope for the ODF TC. The charter is here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/dita/charter.php

  If instead you feel it more appropriate that this work be done under the auspices of the Open Document Adoption TC, there is no reason you couldn't carry the work out in that group either.

Regards,

Mary