Subject: Re: [office-metadata] CURIE or not CURIE..

Hi Bruce,

Bruce D'Arcus wrote:
478DFA6B.5090401@gmail.com" type="cite">BTW, I haven't yet looked at the new versions. Is there a concise list of changes besides the one you note above?
You refer to our ODF metadata documents (not the RDFa specs), right?

This draft propose
  1. the RDFa attributes using the local names from the W3C spec
  2. exchanging the 'm' prefix to 'rdfa' as well changing namespace including rdfa substring
  3. added in Ontology for RDF/XML aside the odf:Element, the superclass xml:Element
  4. minor bugfixes
@Patrick: please correct me if I missed something.

In case you want, I am sure Patrick might even publish the document with the change tracking

Bests,