office-requirements message

Subject: Starting up ...

Greetings and apologies for the long quietness.  I was in Brazil last week and returned to something of an email blackout.  I am back up and running again now.

We need to plan for a an inaugural first conference call.  Can I suggest Wednesday in two weeks (17 Sep)?  Looking at the current geographical spread of members of the SC I am guessing that the same time as the TC call, 14h00 GMT, should be at least workable for most people.

In the interim I will work on an agenda (and figure out how to set up the call) so please send through any agenda items you might want to add.  The first call is likely to be a fairly open discussion as we brainstorm modes of operation.

Regards
Bob