office-requirements message

Subject: Re: [office-requirements] Conference call logistics

Did you send out a note about a call on Wed the 17th?  I missed it.  What
time is the meeting?

I think it may be worth posting a note to the main TC's mailing list
(office@lists.oasis-open.org) reminding them that TC members are not
automatically signed up for the SC's mailing list.  There are a number of
TC members who expressed interest who are not listed on the SC roster.

Also, I think a number of the Sun guys are on vacation this week.   (I am
on vacation as well).

If we need a teleconference line with toll-free access numbers, I can help
with that as well.

-Rob