office-requirements message

Subject: Re: [office-requirements] Draft text for call for proposals

Rob,

Just a quick observation, more detailed comments will follow in a day or so.

I assume that the "report" will probably not detail proposals that were
not accepted.

Shouldn't we say something about a comprehensive listing aside from the
"report?"

BTW, how far back does our treatment of suggestions go for ODF-Next?

I would jazz up the lead in a bit. Something like: "Look beyond the four
corners of documents formats! Help the ODF TC take "ODF-Next" to a
higher stage of document evolution. Be creative, be suggestive, often.
The only limits on our vision are our own."

Yes, I am aware that the first sentence is meaningless. Still, it sounds
like it could mean something. ;-)

I really do think that with the foundation we will have with ODF 1.2,
that some truly unusual things, things we don't presently imagine, will
become possible.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick