Subject: Re: [office] Open Office XML Format TC Meeting Minutes 16 Dec 2002

Paul,

I've talked about date and location with the persons that help to
arrange the meeting and there are no indications that it will not work,
but due to the christmas break I will get a confirmation early next year
only.

Merry christmas and a happy new year

Michael

--
Michael Brauer                          Phone:  +49 40 23646 500
Technical Lead Software Engineering     Fax:    +49 40 23646 550