Subject: Re: [office] Live meeting?

Hello Phil,

> Sorry to send this to the whole group but Michael's out until the 13th.
> Did we confirm a live meeting in Santa Clara on Feb 17 and 18? If so, do
> we have any other details?

Michael asked me to take care of this while he's away. But no,
unfortunately we still don't have confirmation for the conference
facilities. I'll be checking back with them on what's taking them so long.

I have received recommendations for hotels close to the site, which I
have appended below.

Sincerely,
Daniel

Hotel recommendations: