Subject: Ruby information

Hi all,

I was to post information on Rubies. The best explanation I'm aware off
is the W3C Ruby specification, which is intended for inclusion in XHTML
2.0. It has some pretty pictures that show various ways of how a 'Ruby
annotation' is used in different asian languages. The OOo Ruby support
basically follows this spec.

http://www.w3.org/TR/ruby/

Sincerely,
Daniel