Subject: Re: [office] Voting about lists

Hi David,

you are right, it seems that I've struggled with the ballot creating UI.
Creating a "three out of three" ballot was of cause not my intention:-)

I will close the ballot and create a new one.

Thank you for the hint

Michael

David Faure wrote:

--
Michael Brauer                          Phone:  +49 40 23646 500
Technical Lead Software Engineering     Fax:    +49 40 23646 550