Subject: meetings at 3pm GMT every week?

Hi Michael

The minutes from last time say:

>There were no objections against the new con call starting times (3pm
>GMT and 7pm GMT). Therefor, the con calls start at these times from now on.

I think we briefly discussed starting at 3pm GMT every week?  As i
recall, someone was going to post to the list asking whether anyone had
any objections to this?

>>The Open Office XML Format Technical Committee will have its next
>>meeting on Monday, April the 14th, at 11am PDT (6pm GMT).

Due to the time, I'm unlikely to make this meeting (6pm GMT = 4am here),
but i'd appreciate it if the meeting time could be discussed.

kind regards,

Jason