Subject: Re: [office] FYI: Due to other priorities have to skip today's(6/16/03) meeting

On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 08:07, Paul Langille wrote:
> Other priorities dictate that I skip today's meeting. See you next
> week...

*sigh*  A client project has been in heavy-hand-holding mode for a month
or so now, and I've been getting calls every Monday morning (among other
times), and I've been unable to call in for the last few meetings.  I'm
sorry, and I hope I don't lose too much of the thread.

I did consider telling them ahead of time that Monday morning is off
limits.  I'll try to be there next Monday.

XML Data Bindings in Python - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2003/06/11/py-xml.html
Introducing Examplotron - http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-xmptron/
Charming Jython - http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-jython.html
The commons of creativity - http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-think18.html