Subject: RE: OASIS Open Office TC

Title: Re: OASIS Open Office TC

Hi Michael

Sorry for not attending the last few meetings but I've been in the process of resigning my position here at Stellent. A co-worker and I are both leaving to start our own software business. This means that I will no longer be Stellent's representative on the committee. However in a month or so I would like to rejoin the TC, if possible, either as an individual contributor or as a representative of our new company. It's been great working with you and the committee and I hope to again soon.

Thanks
-Phil Boutros
Former VP Technology
Stellent