Subject: Today's Meeting

Dear TC members,

since only four of us where attending to todays con call, we decided to
cancel the meeting entirely.

To be able to cancel our weekly meeting in advance if it can be forseen
that no quorum will be reached, I would like to ask you to send regrets
as soon as you know that you will not be able to attent. I would also
like to remind you that the OASIS membership rules allow to take a
"leave of absence" in case you are not able to attent to a line of
meetings, for instance if you are traveling for a longer period or are
in vacation. Taking a leave of absence enables the TC to continue its
work even if some TC members are in vacation, what I suspect is the case
right now.