Subject: Style properties questions/requests

Text properties:

style:text-crossing-out (3.10.6) doesn't have support for stylelines (solid, dash, dot, dashdot, dashdotdot)
KOffice supports crossing out text with various style of lines.

style:text-underline (3.10.22) should separate the number of lines (single/double) from the style of the lines (dotted etc.).
This allows more combinations, like double-dotted, etc.
The presence of all the bold-* values also suggests that bold should be separated.

Paragraph properties:

fo:text-align (3.11.4) doesn't seem to have "auto" (for bidi text). This is used
in KOffice to mean that the alignment of the paragraph depends on whether
it starts with a RTL character. Apparently this is a common feature for RTL users,
to have the alignment and the direction of the paragraph automatically detected
that way.

style:tab-stop (3.11.10)
I found out that common values for leading-char (in OOo) are '.', '-' and '_'
(this should be documented btw).
In KOffice we are currently using line styles instead (none, dots, plain line, dash,
dash-dot, dash-dot-dot), but this indeed misses something like '-', i.e. at
the middle vertically (all the lines are currently drawn at the baseline).
Does anyone know what other word processors use? If they all use characters
I guess I'll switch to that, otherwise we might need something a bit more flexible...

fo:keep-with-next/style:keep-with-next (3.11.31) Please fix the documentation