Subject: Re: [office] Headings and Outlines

On Monday 13 October 2003 15:11, Michael Brauer wrote:
> The prososal is to add a "style:default-outline-level" attribute to the
> "text:level" attribute of headings.

This proposal sounds fine to me, as long as it's possible to specify the
same default-outline-level in several styles, if needed.
It should also be made clear that default-outline-level only makes sense for
(named) styles, not for actual paragraphs.

For paragraphs, maybe text:outline-level would be clearer than text:level, in fact.