Subject: Re: [office] Presentation mentioning OASIS Open OFfice XML Format TC

On Friday 14 November 2003 08:06, Simon Davis wrote:
> You may remember that a couple of weeks ago I mentioned that I gave a
> presentation at the OASIS Open Standards Conference in Sydney, Australia in
> October.

On this note, I am also going to give a presentation about this TC
on 11-Dec in Paris, for a seminar dedicated to "XML and Office Automation".

I was asked to "give an overview of the work done inside
this TC, its objectives and what and when you will deliver specs or
schemas or ...". If anyone has input or available material...

> I've got the permission of the conference organisers to share the access
> details with you, so if go to
> http://www.open-standards.com/papers/SimonDavis.pdf and use the username
> os2003 and the password o5conf@gh you will be able to see the paper.

Thanks - only one slide about the TC though, I'll have to write more :)