Subject: Re: [office] Chart proposal

Hi all,

this is probably my last chart proposal for now. It also covers one of
the common items form Paul's list and our own chart people, namely a
chart footer. Charts already have a header ("title"), but no footer. So
I propose to add a chart:footer element that is exactly the same as the
title, except its default position is at the bottom.

I'm a bit at a loss for a name, though. There's already a style:footer
element that we use for other footers (in the page layout). However,
this chart footer works differently in that it is not part of a page
style, and would not be repeated over multiple pages. It's really just
like a title element, except placed differently (by default). Suggestions?

Sincerely,
Daniel