Subject: [office] Open Office Specification Draft 5

Dear TC members,

I've copied a new specification draft into the TC's document section:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/5298/office-spec-1.0-draft-5.sxw

As promised on Monday, we resolved all TODOs we were able to do so for
the text and table chapters, and also integrated all changes we've
agreed for these two chapters.

Feedback is as always very welcome.