Subject: 1.2 Namespaces: Open Office Specification Draft

Michael,

The TODO note lists adding the namespace for "math," but we also import
"dc" (Dublin Core).

BTW, as a matter of style, shouldn't the namespacess be listed in the
same order as they appear in the schema? I have no preference for which
one conforms to the other but this was raised as an issue on the
documentation I am writing for a schema that the SBL and the ABS
(American Bible Society) developed for Bible translations. A small thing
admittedly but I had to agree that it would improve the readability for
a user who was consulting the schema along with the documentation.

Highly likely to be useful for a user who is reading the specification
document, less likely to be useful for other users. Have not checked
elsewhere in the documentation but might be a good practice to follow
for other such presentations.

Hope you are having a great day!

Director of Research and Development
Society of Biblical Literature