OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

office message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Open Office XML Format TC Meeting Minutes 23-Feb-03

FEBRUARY, THE 23TH, 2004, 3PM GMT – 4:00PM GMT

Doug Alberg <doug.alberg@boeing.com>, Boeing
Michael Brauer <michael.brauer@sun.com>, Sun Microsystems
Patrick Durusau <pdurusau@emory.edu>, Society of Biblical Literature
Gary Edwards <garyedwards@yahoo.com>
David Faure <faure@kde.org>
Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>, Arbortext
Tom Magliery <Tom.Magliery@corel.com>, Corel
Daniel Vogelheim <daniel.vogelheim@sun.com>, Sun Microsystems

Acceptance of Minutes of the February, the 16th meeting
- The attending TC members unanimously accepted the minutes.

Action Items
Daniel Vogelheim: Clarify on the Relax-NG mailing list whether an 
automatic conversion to DTDs exists.
   - in progress
Michael Brauer: Get in contact with DCMI regarding a liaison relationship.
   - in progress

Specification Document Clarifications
The TC discussed some details of the specification document that need a 
clarification by the TC:

1) The TC agreed to add the fo:max-width/fo:max-height attributes to the 
the <draw:frame> element additionally.

2) The TC agreed to include the latest MathML version, or the latest one 
in addition to MathML1.01 if there are incompatibilities to the latest 
MathML version.

3) The TC agreed to move the text:name attribute of 
<text:dde-connection-decl> into the office namespace.

4) The TC agreed to add class attributes that takes a list of styles 
rather than a single name to paragraphs, text spans and drawing objects 
only. A class attribute for other elements may be added in phase 2.

5) The TC agreed that style names in general must match the "NCName" 
attribute value type.

6) The TC agreed to rename the style:count-in-floating-frames attribute 
to style:count-in-text-boxes?

7) The TC agreed that no %-values for the position of a background image 
will be added.

8) The TC agreed that the style properties elements may contain any 
attributes and elements, including ones from the own namespaces. 
However, it should be possible to validate documents against a schema 
that only supports predefined attributes and elements.

9) The TC agreed to add an element to lists and headings that contains 
the formatted number.

The TC meeting on March, the 1st, will be chaired by Daniel Vogelheim.

New Action Items

Michael Brauer

OASIS Open Office XML format TC chair

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]