Subject: SPEC: 14.2.15 First page number

One question about this one: why does it state that it applies to spreadsheet documents
only? I think it can be useful to create a word processing document that starts at page
number 42, when the first 41 pages of the document are in another file.

Can I suggest to remove "spreadsheet" from the description of 14.2.15 (style:first-page-number)?