Subject: 5.3.1 Note Element

Greetings,

5.3.1 Note Element (second paragraph) reads:

> Open Office XML represents notes in a similar fashion to footnotes in
> XSL. In XSL, the first child of the note element contains the citation
> in the form of an <fo:inline> element. Open Office XML uses the same
> structure but introduces a <text:note-citation> element. The second
> child contains the note body, just as in XSL.

Confused when I first read this paragraph. Since XSL divided into XSLT
and XSL:FO, would it be clearer to substitute XSL:FO? Granted that I
think the language is technically correct, just not sure that it won't
cause confusion.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Director of Research and Development
Society of Biblical Literature