Subject: Re: [office] 7.1.3 Alphabetical Index Mark

Patrick,

Patrick Durusau wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> The second sentence of the first paragraph of 7.1.3 Alphabetical Index
> Mark, sounds odd to me.
>
>> The <text:alpha-index-mark-start> element marks the start of an
>> alphabetical index entry. Since alphabetical entries may make use of
>> two keys to structure entries, there are two optional attributes for
>> these keys. There is also a Boolean attribute that determines if this
>> entry is intended to be the main entry, if there are several equal
>> entries.
>

> It isn't really the case that alphabetical entries have two keys and
> therefore we provided optional attributes to contain them.
>
> Rather, there are two optional attributes that may contain keys for
> alphabetical entries, which allows structuring of entries.

Your are right. I've changed the description to

"The <text:alpha-index-mark-start> element marks the start of an
alphabetical index entry. There are two optional attributes that may
contain keys for alphabetical entries, which allows structuring of
entries. There is also a Boolean attribute that determines if this entry
is intended to be the main entry, if there are several equal entries."

> Hope everyone is having a great day!
>
> Patrick

Thanks