Subject: Re: [office] Committee Draft Voting/Open Office Specification Draft12

Dear TC members,

I forgot to mention that I have also extracted the RNG schemas and
additionally converted them into to XSD. Both can be found in the TC's
document section.

Michael

--
Michael Brauer                                Phone:  +49 40 23646 500
Technical Architect Software Engineering      Fax:    +49 40 23646 550