Subject: Sigh, one more typo?

Michael,

Was reading through the index section this weekend thinking about
something to propose for phase two when I ran across the following:

page 141, just after line 2706, the section header reads:

index scope (which is correct but the first line reads)

The text:index-source attribute determines....

Should read:

The text:index-scope attribute determines....

Sorry I did catch this earlier.

Suggestion:

There is a 30 day public review before a Committee Draft can be
submitted to OASIS for consideration as an OASIS standard, for the
express purpose of making sure the draft "is as "clean" and complete as
possible before its acceptance as an OASIS Standard" (quote from the
website).

Might I suggest that the ballot proceed on the document "as is" and use
the upcoming 30 day review as a time to scout for other typos, etc.?

Does require another vote if we change the document but the current vote
gives public notice of the substantial progress of the TC over the past
year.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Director of Research and Development
Society of Biblical Literature