Subject: Re: [office] Question on process and Chapter 10 proposed eratta

Hi Patrick,

Patrick Durusau wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> Have attached as an HTML file a list of proposed eratta for Chapter 10
> of the specification.

Thanks you very much for this feedback.

> Had a short day today because I had to take my daughter back to college
> (Spring vacation).
>
> Did think of one process question, mainly for Michael and Daniel, but of
> interest to the group:
>
> Is there a form of proposed eratta submission that would be better than
> another?

I'm not sure about this. I think the only way to actually submit errata
is our mailing list. Since it is archived, all suggestions will at least
not be lost. The main issue however will be to find them again when we
edit the document. For finishing the committee draft, we introduced a
rule that the title of mails containing errata should start with SPEC.
Maybe it helps if we re-introduce this rule.

Other options would be a document we maintain in CVS or in Kavi, but I
could imagine that the overhead to submit an errata is to high.

Any other suggestions of course are very welcome.