Subject: Proposal: protected scenarios

Hi all,

our specification document already contains a specification for
scenarios (see section 8.3.3). What's missing is an attribute that
specifies that the data that is displayed within the scenario is
protected from being edited. For this reason, I would like to propose to
add a table:protected attribute to the <table:scenario> element:

Protected (scenario)
--------------------
The table:protected attribute specifies whether or not the data that is
displayed within the scenario is protected from being edited. The
attribute is only evaluated if the table on which the scenario displayed
is also protected (see section 8.1.1).

<define name="table-scenario-attlist" combine="interleave">
	<optional>
		<attribute name="table:protected" a:defaultValue="false">
			<ref name="boolean"/>
		</attribute>
	</optional>
</define>