Subject: Proposal: Enhanced Bibliography

Hi all,

when discussing phase 2 topics, I accepted the action item for enhanced
bibliography support. Please find attached a proposal derived from the
BiblioX project, which is derived upon the <biblioref> element recently
accepted for inclusion into DocBook.

I am not sure how to proceed with phase 2 issues... Maybe we can already
vote on phase 2 proposals now; I don't see anything in the rules that
would keep as from doing so.

I will not be able to participate in next week's conference call, so I
would appreciate if discussion could be postponed to next week.

Sincerely,
Daniel Vogelheim

bibliography-proposal.sxw