Subject: Some More Proposals

Dear TC members,

some long time ago, the OpenOffice.org team has send me two proposals
for taking them to this TC. At the date they did that, it was not the
time to discuss the proposals, and when that time had come, I
unfortunately forgot to do so. I have to ask you as well as the OOo team
for apologies.

I have adopted the proposals to what we have changed in the Open Office
specification in the meantime, and have combined them into a single
document that is attached.

The proposal regards forms functionality and formatting properties.

proposal-041022.sxw