Subject: Mimetype registration

TC Memebers,

this is what I'd like to submit into the mime-type registration once we
have voted on the standard. Comments welcome.

Bests,
~Lars

#   MIME Media Type Name
Application

# MIME subtype name ( See Existing subtype names )

vnd.oasis.openoffice.text
vnd.oasis.openoffice.drawing
vnd.oasis.openoffice.presentation
vnd.oasis.openoffice.spreadsheet
vnd.oasis.openoffice.chart
vnd.oasis.openoffice.image

# Required parameters
- none -

# Optional parameters
- none -

# Encoding considerations
binary

# Security considerations
Documents may contain script programs which are able to perform various
actions on behalf of the user. Applications should make the user aware
of this fact when opening a document of unknown/not-trusted origin.

# Interoperability considerations
- none -

# Published specification
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/6037/office-spec-1.0-cd-1.pdf
@@replace with final document url@@

# Applications which use this media type
StarOffice
OpenOffice.org
KOffice

# Additional information
     * Magic number(s)

     * File extension(s)
...openoffice.text         -> .oot,
...openoffice.drawing      -> .ood,
...openoffice.presentation -> .oop,
...openoffice.spreadsheet  -> .oos,
...openoffice.chart        -> .ooc,
...openoffice.image        -> .ooi

     * Macintosh File Type Code(s)

     * Object Identifier(s) or OID(s)
       (See RFC1494)

# Intended usage
Common

# Other Information/General Comment
-none-

# Person to contact for further information
* Name
Lars Oppermann
* E-mail
lars.oppermann@sun.com

* Author/Change controller
Michael Brauer <michael.brauer@sun.com>
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office

--
Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>               Sun Microsystems
Software Engineer - StarOffice                           Sachsenfeld 4